Pediatric Nursing Care
Pediatric Nursing Care is the science of childcare and scientific treatment of childhood. This branch of medicine deals with the care of children from conception to adolescence in health care. Pediatric nurses give health and medical aid for children from birth through their late teens. These nurses give skilled care to the kid whereas operating with the family to handle their considerations, fears, problems, and choices.
- Track 1-1 Direct Nursing Care
- Track 2-2 Neonatal Nursing
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Emergency Nursing
- Track 4-4 Patient Education
- Track 5-5 Patient Advocacy