Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology
This study provides care to infants, children and adolescents at risk for or living with HIV/AIDS and provides diagnosis and treatment of conditions and diseases affecting joints, muscles and bones (e.g., arthritis, lupus, and Lyme disease). Allergic disease and immune deficiencies most often develop in the pediatric population.
- Track 1-1 Allergy, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and Hypersensitivity
- Track 2-2 Drug Desensitization
- Track 3-3 HIV Disease and AIDS
- Track 4-4 Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 5-5 Primary Immune Deficiency