Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, a specialty was possible because of the evolution of the science of Hematology, which developed microscopy for describing blood cell morphology and methods for quantitation of these elements A pediatric haematologist / oncologist has the experience and qualifications to evaluate and treat the unique nature of children with blood diseases and cancer. It has increasingly used tools of the new biology such as immunology, biochemistry, enzymology, genetics and molecular genetics, and others.
- Track 1-1 Childhood Cancer
- Track 2-2 Blood Disorders
- Track 3-3 Bone Marrow Failure
- Track 4-4 Congenital Immune Deficiencies
- Track 5-5 Advance Diagnosis and Treatment