Pediatric endocrinology and Diabetes
Endocrine disorders can affect how your child is growing and developing. They can also contribute to the development of diabetes. Whether it’s influencing your heartbeat, the endocrine system is important. For children, having an endocrine system in good shape is vital for future development. If your child is facing pediatric diabetes, a growth disorder or any other condition related to hormones and the endocrine glands that produce them, you can count on the expert pediatric endocrinologists.
- Track 1-1 Abnormal Pituitary
- Track 2-2 Adrenal Insufficiency
- Track 3-3 Diabetes Insipidus in Children
- Track 4-4 Hyperthyroidism / Hypothyroidism
- Track 5-5 Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes